Now It’s Clean is here today to share with you our secrets behind achieving a pristine kitchen.
Follow along with this guide to learn what the essential tools are, what cleaning products are effective, and what cleaning techniques make for a spotless kitchen. Our House Cleaning in Toronto team is known to provide clients with a quality cleaning service, and we are happy to share today the techniques we use to achieve a well-polished kitchen.
Essential Cleaning Tools
When it comes to kitchen cleaning, there are a few tools that are required for every house cleaning job. The following tools ensure that bacteria is scrubbed and removed from the kitchen effectively. They include:
- Microfiber Clothes
- Scrub Brushes
- Sponges With a Scrubbing Side
- Spray Bottles
- Microfiber Mops
Essential Cleaning Products
Separate from the tools, there is a list of products that our cleaning team ensures we have on every job site. The following products we use are safe to be used in the kitchen and are effective for cleaning. They include:
- All-Purpose Cleaners. With us, eco-friendly all-purpose cleaners are used on countertops, flooring, and appliances to remove stains, grime, grease, and bacteria.
- Degreasers. Degreasers are used around the stove top, oven hood, food preparation areas, and countertops to dissolve any grease or oil. This product can cut through tough grease and leave a sparkling finish.
- Stainless Steel Cleaners. Without streaks, our stainless steel cleaners can remove smudges, fingerprints, and other marks while leaving appliances like the fridge, oven, or microwave in pristine condition.
- Natural Cleaning Solutions. In some cases, we opt for natural cleaning supplies which include lemon juice, baking soda, or vinegar in order to clean kitchen surfaces. These ingredients are known to be a tough cleaning solution.
Essential Cleaning Techniques
Our team at Now It’s Clean has been in the industry for years and we have gathered some helpful techniques along the way. In order to ensure a kitchen that is cleaned to the max, follow these tips:
- Top-to-Bottom Approach. In any kitchen, starting at the highest point is important so that all dust particles fall to the ground before the ground is clean. Areas like light fixtures and cabinets will be cleaned first.
- Soaking & Waiting. If the kitchen has tough stains, the best thing we can do is soak the stain in order to loosen all of the dirt particles and they go in a few minutes later to begin scrubbing and cleaning.
- Attention to Detail. In all kitchens, our team uses close attention to detail. We ensure that every corner and edge is properly cleaned and that no knob or handle is left dirty.
How We Can Help
If you are looking to hire professional Maid Services in Toronto, our team at Now It’s Clean would be happy to provide our services. To book a consultation with our friendly team, give us a call today at (647) 558-0707 and we can provide you with more information on our cleaning services.